This information has been disclosed pursuant to Rule 26 of the AIM Rules for Companies and was last updated on 09 December 2021.
Europa Oil & Gas (Holdings) plc is incorporated and registered in England and Wales
Its main country of operation is the United Kingdom.
Europa Oil & Gas (Holdings) plc is subject to the UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers.
|Sector||Oil & Gas|
|Financial year end||31 July|
|Total issued share capital||566,466,985 Ordinary Shares|
|Total voting capital||566,466,985 Ordinary Shares|
The above figure may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in the Company, under the Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
Shareholdings in the Company greater than 3% as at 09 December 2021.
|Interactive Investor (EO)||12.83%|
|Hargreaves Lansdown Stockbrokers (EO)||10.01%|
|HSDL Stockbrokers (EO)||8.84%|
|Jarvis Investment Management (EO)||7.82%|
|Barclays Smart Investor (EO)||4.39%|
|AJ Bell Stockbrokers (EO)||3.32%|
- Shares not in public hands 22.74%
- The combined beneficial holdings of the directors is 6.46%
- CW Ahlefeldt-Laurvig is the beneficial owner of 5.83% (shares held by HSBC Global Custody Nominee (UK) Limited).
- BGF Investment Management Limited notified a holding of 11.77% (shares held by Pershing Nominees Limited) on 18 February 2021.
- Bo Kroll notified a holding of 4.52% (with various nominees) on 9 July 2019.
There are no restrictions on the transfer of AIM securities.
Europa Oil & Gas (Holdings) plc has only one class of securities (ordinary shares) and has not applied or agreed to have any of its securities admitted or traded on any other exchange or trading platform.