- Europa Oil & Gas (Holdings) plc is an AIM listed oil and gas company with a diverse portfolio of hydrocarbon assets at various stages of the development cycle including high impact exploration in Ireland and revenue from oil production in the UK.
- Europa is a leading explorer in Atlantic Ireland with five exploration licences.
- Estimated combined gross mean un-risked prospective resources of 3.9 billion barrels of oil equivalent and 2.7 tcf of gas offshore Ireland.
- Approximately 93 barrels of oil per day are currently produced from three onshore UK oilfields and net 150 bopd with the development at Wressle.
- Europa is run by a highly experienced management team with a proven track record in generating substantial shareholder value.
- Europa’s objective is to participate actively in the national energy transition to sustainable renewables.
Europa Oil & Gas (Holdings) plc was incorporated in England and Wales in 2004. The Company Registration Number is 5217946.
The Company was admitted to London Stock Exchange Alternative Investment Market on 11 November 2004, with symbol EOG. All information required for AIM Rule 26 can be found in this website.